Urša Horvat KousSeniority
Urša Horvat Kous is Senior Associate who advises clients on different legal fields. She is particularly interested in intellectual property and personal data protection law and in general, compliance of clients’ business. Urša deals mainly with trademark and model registration (national as well as European and international), and lately also with personal data protection, where the current focus is particularly on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and energy law.
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (2013)
- Senior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2018)
- Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2016–2018)
- Judicial Trainee at Ljubljana Higher Court (2014–2015)
- Junior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2013–2014)
- Slovenian bar (since 2018)
- Horvat, U., Accetto, M. (2013) National reports from Slovenia. In European Competition Law Review (pp. N-57 – N-59), Volume 34, Issue 4. United Kingdom, Sweet & Maxwell Ltd.
- Horvat, U. National reports from Slovenia. In European Competition Law Review; monthly publications since July 2013.
- Horvat, U., Siftar, L. (2011) Renewable Energy Sources in Slovenia. In Stiblar, F. (Hrsg.), Development Strategies (pp. 141–165). Ljubljana, Universität Ljubljana, Juristische Fakultät, Sammlung LITTERA.
- Horvat, U. (2010) Selected decisions of the Slovenian Supreme Court in 2010. Im Slovenian Law Review (S. 189–196), Vol. VII/No. 1–2.