Nastja Merlak is Senior Associate who advises clients on corporate law, insolvency law and banking and finances. She participates in procedures of mergers and acquisitions and restructurings, particularly in the creation of property insurances. During her master’s studies at London School of Economics and Political Science Nastja gained in-depth knowledge of financial regulation and international finance, which she continues to upgrade with her work in the office. With her skills, she assists also in procedures of international arbitration.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Master of Laws (LL.M.) (2015)
- University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, Slovenia (2012)
- Senior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (since 2018)
- Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2017–2018)
- Junior Associate at Jadek & Pensa Law Office (2012–2014, 2015–2016)
- Slovenian bar (since 2018)